Monday, July 2, 2012

Camp Nana Abo V

Work might be easier than taking care of all our grandsons, but it certainly isn't as fun.  



5 boys, 13 days, extreme exhilaration and exhaustion



Some of the sounds from the annual Summer Camp:  



"I 'm hungry"
"Lift the lid, flush, wash your hands!"
"Can we play soccer, play Wii, watch TV?"
"I'm bored."
"I'm hungry"
"Take off your shoes."
"Don't fight, I'm going to count to ten."
" Can we have an otter pop, some gum, Gatorade?"
"We're hungry."
"If you don't settle down, no movie tomorrow!"
"I need water."
"I love you Nana and Abo."






We love you MORE...


One of the favorite activities was soccer in the yard. My legs look like one big not human bruise.   The youngest two loved to play soccer against Nana and Abo.  They said to huddle for a strategy session.  


When Abo and I huddled, we just looked at each other and said, "Don't die!"

No comments:

Post a Comment